How to manifest love in your current relationship or manifest a new love, using the power of your own thoughts, feelings and actions. Everyone wants to find their soul mate, or at least someone to share their life with. As humans, we desire physical, mental and spiritual connection with other humans. But sometimes, it’s difficult to find someone to love. Our circumstances in life can prevent us from making that connection. You may wonder how to manifest love in a world that’s constantly in motion. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to learn more about how to manifest love.
The practice of manifestation involves bringing something into your physical life experience using the power of your own thoughts, feelings and actions. Using this power, you can lead yourself to the things that you truly yearn for and desire. The reverse is true as well. If your thoughts are centered around pessimism, fear and negativity, that’s what you will attract into your life.
The principal is very similar to karma. The main difference though is that with karma, the individual usually plays a passive role. They think and act as they normally would, and eventually the universe sends those thoughts and actions back to them. With manifestation, the individual plays an active role in their own destiny. You are intentionally using the strength inside you to empower the universe to give you what you wish.
Learning how to harness the power within you to manipulate your own destiny is crucial for lifelong happiness and success. Though it may seem difficult to believe, many celebrities and other successful people used manifestation to obtain their success. Will Smith, Kanye West, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Harvey and Lady Gaga are just a few examples. If these celebrities can use manifestation to gain success, then it’s no problem for you to learn how to manifest love.
The power of manifestation is real and capable of giving you what you want. You deserve love, and this article will show you how to get it. All you have to do is believe in yourself and the power you have within you. The universe will do the rest because it wants you to find love and happiness. If you are ready to find the love you desire, then let’s begin. This is the beginning of your new life.
Can you manifest love with a specific person?
If your heart is set on a specific person, the universe can help. Before you spend all your time and energy asking the universe to deliver this person, make sure they are what you really want. Look deep within yourself and ask, is this the only person who will make me happy? You need to be really clear with yourself about what you truly want.
Intensely ponder the person you want to manifest. What is it about them that attracts you? Are they truly the type of person that you can commit to long-term? What is the source of your feelings for this person? Make sure the qualities you enjoy about this person are more in-depth than surface level attraction.
It’s important that you and this person share similar values. Understanding why you want this specific person, and what you want from them is crucial. If you manifest love with this person, you want to make sure you are a good match to begin with.
Lastly, it’s important to remember that you cannot force another person to love you. The universe allows us to make our own choices. So, while the universe can provide the circumstances for the love to occur, it is ultimately up to the independent parties to make that choice.
Can I manifest love in a struggling relationship?
Many people wonder if love can be manifested in a relationship that is on the rocks. Time or circumstance can lead to tension and a loss of intentional love. While no force on earth can force love to exist among two people, manifestation can help. Using the power of your thoughts, feelings and actions may help you receive guidance on what you need to do to bring back the spark, or heal old wounds.
First though, ask yourself if the relationship is what you really want. Sometimes when our lives become difficult to maneuver, it’s the universe’s way of telling us to change course. Though it may be difficult, try to evaluate if the end of the relationship could benefit your life. It may be time to let go, and the universe can teach you how.
If the end of the relationship is not what you and your partner feel is right, try manifestation. Work deliberately with your loved one to manifest the emotions you want to feel towards each other. You can use basic manifestation techniques to do this.
How to manifest love in my life.
When learning to manifest love, there are a few steps you can take to accomplish this. These steps apply in most relationships, not just romantic ones.
Work on you. Sometimes the reason we haven’t found love is because we have work to do on ourselves. If you are holding on to feeling of worthlessness or struggle to even like yourself, you are going to attract people who feel the same way. Remember, our thoughts and actions attract similar thoughts and actions. If you want to attract true, unadulterated love, you need to connect with and learn how to love yourself.
Figure out what’s holding you back and change it. Practice self-care, challenge your own beliefs and become the type of person you want to date. When you become what you want, you will find yourself more capable of loving another.
Let go of what’s holding you back. Maybe someone hurt you in the past. You may think you are “too old” or “too unattractive” for love. Maybe you have unresolved feelings for an ex-partner. Find out what is keeping you from being ready for love and remove it. Use whatever tactics necessary: therapy, meditation, resolution, etc. Remove these roadblocks so that you’re able to move forward to love.
Let the universe know you’re ready. Practice saying aloud that you’re ready for love each day. Describe the love you desire to the universe. Picture it. Use all your senses and envision you already have it. Do this for 20-30 minutes each day to communicate with the universe that you’re ready.
Trust the process. After taking all the steps, allow the process to happen. Trust that good things are on their way, and prepare for their arrival. And remember, you deserve love!
The Love-Attraction Theory
There’s a theory in psychology called The Love-Attraction Theory. The theory was created by Psychologist, Robert Sternberg, a professor of Human Development at Cornell University. The basic premise of the theory is that successful relationships are more likely achieved if they contain three components- passion, intimacy and commitment.
If the relationship contains all three, it is said to be an ideal relationship. A relationship with only one component, is much less likely to endure than a relationship with two or three. These three components make a triangle, and a complete triangle leads to better chance of success.
The intimacy portion refers to couples who value each other deeply, and regard each other highly. They are genuinely concerned with the other person’s well-being and play an active role in their happiness. This kind of love brings people closer together in an emotional sense.
Passion refers to the sexual drive in the relationship. Couples with this component are physically attracted to each other and there’s a high state of arousal within the relationship.
Commitment is exactly what it says. When a couple is committed to being together for a long time. It’s important to note that commitment can exist without intimacy and passion.
When in the process of searching for new love, it may be helpful to keep this theory in mind. If you are trying to manifest a relationship, visualizing this triangle can help the universe create a scenario where all three of these components exist.
How to manifest love quickly?
Sometimes, after being lonely for a long time, you may want to manifest love quickly. Here are some steps to get you there:
- Trust that love will find you. You may hold onto the belief that you aren’t destined for love. Or maybe you’ve just given up on it. These negative thoughts and feelings can shut love out of your life. Learn to let go. Spend time each day in a state of excitement for the love that you know is coming. Open your mind and heart for this new love.
- Visualize the relationship. It may seem redundant, but visualization is key. Take time each day and visualize your life with your new love. Set a scene of complete and utter happiness. Maybe you and your new love are cooking in your kitchen. Use all five of your senses to visualize the scene. What do you see, taste, smell, hear and touch? Do this for 20-30 minutes daily.
- Take action. Sometimes you have to start walking in a direction for the universe to present an opportunity. Actively seek out love. Try going out more, dating sites or allowing your friends to set you up on blind dates. Love doesn’t have to be like the movies. It can be premeditated. You can take an active part in your own destiny.
- Allow the universe to work in your life. Whatever your beliefs, know that the universe will give you the correct timing. Let go of impatience and know that love is coming, at the exact moment its right for you. Be excited and enjoy the life you have while expectantly waiting for your true love to reveal themselves.
What are signs that love is coming your way?
So, you’ve taken all the steps and are waiting. Now you want to know what signs you should be on the lookout for. Here are a few examples:
- You feel it. One day you may wake up and feel a sense of peace, or that something is coming. This is the Universe’s way of telling you that your love is coming to you soon. Get excited and continue to visualize this love each day.
- You dream it. You keep having romantic dreams that leave you feeling exuberant about the possibility of love. The universe speaks to you in ways that you can hear. If you are repeatedly having romantic dreams, the universe is telling you love is on its way!
- You see love. Everywhere you go, you begin to notice love. Couples walking by, your interest in romantic movies increases, the clouds look like a heart, etc. If you’re noticing love continually, it’s a sign that love is coming to you.
- Angel numbers. The universe loves to work in patterns. If you start noticing repeat numbers like 111 or 1111, you’re on the right track. You may notice these number on receipts, billboards or license plates. Be on the lookout!
- You notice someone you didn’t before. If someone at the office that you never acknowledged before keeps appearing in your dreams or thoughts, take note. This may be the universe telling you they’re the person for you.
In the end, it doesn’t matter why you’re looking for love, you just are. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemies when it comes to finding love. The most important thing to do is to make sure that you aren’t getting in your own way. Make sure your own negative feelings about love are resolved before trying to manifest love. Once you are ready, the universe will send it to you.
Lastly, always remember you are deserving of love. It’s easy to get caught up in our own failures and shortcomings. Everyone on earth has shortcomings, but they still deserve to love and be loved. When we resolve the negative feelings we have about ourselves, we allow the universe to send us the gifts we desire. So, love yourself, and receive the gifts you deserve through manifestation.