How to manifest money, happiness, love and success when you need it. How to harness the power of the universe to help you.
In the dictionary, the word manifest has multiple meanings- but only one that can help you right now. To manifest, as a verb, means to reveal its presence or make an appearance. If you are reading this now, you’re probably in need of something. You’re probably searching for answers on how to get it, like how to manifest money or happiness.
The good news is that you can get what you need, simply by using the power inside of you. The trick is learning how to harness that power, and use it for your own benefit. Fortunately, you can learn to utilize this power through the practice of manifestation.
The practice of manifestation is to bring something forth into your physical life experience by using your thoughts, feelings, or beliefs. Those who practice manifestation believe that all thoughts lead to things eventually. Basically, if you focus on negativity that’s what the universe will give you in return for your thoughts. The reverse is true for positivity, or happy thoughts. This principal is called The Law of Attraction.
The Law of Attraction Throughout History
Some of this may seem very strange to you, or even unbelievable. But rest assured, many forms of The Law of Attraction are evident throughout history. One of the earliest mentions of this principal was by Buddha, a spiritual leader who founded Buddhism. In the Buddhist religious text, the Dhammapada, the first two verses allude to this principal. The author discusses the fact that, when a mind is filled with impure thoughts, speech or actions, it will follow him. It also states that the reverse is true of a pure mind.
This belief that our thoughts, speech and actions shape our experience is also prevalent in Christianity. In the Christian religious text, The Holy Bible, it also references this concept in Proverbs 23:7, when it states that what a man thinks is what he becomes.
In many forms of Christianity, it is also believed that living a good life leads to rewards. This principal is true across many religions, and outside of them. Karma is a common belief is both Eastern and Western cultures which professes the same truth. Whatever the source, The Law of Attraction is practiced in various cultures all around the world.
You may be wondering what kind of things you can obtain through manifestation. The answer? Anything you want! Love, affection, success, weight loss, physical and mental health and even financial abundance, aka money!
Can I really manifest money? How?
Yes, yes and yes again! Now that you are aware of the power within yourself, you can manifest anything you want. You are in control of what the picture of your life looks like. You stand at the helm of your own ship, as you journey through your life.
Even prominent celebrities like Will Smith, Jim Carrey and Oprah Winfrey believe in manifestation. In an interview with Larry King, Oprah Winfrey said the follow, “We can all create our own circumstances by the choices that we make and the choices that we make are fueled by our thoughts.” She also attributes the power of manifestation to many of her successes. Oprah’s part on the movie, The color Purple, is just one example of success achieved through manifestation.
If celebrities like Oprah can obtain their desires through manifestation, then so can you. You can release yourself from the negativity cycle and accomplish your dreams. You can effectively change your life through the power of your own mind and energy, with the help of the universe.
I want to know how to manifest money, is that wrong?
Money makes the world go round. There aren’t very many things that you can accomplish without sufficient funds. Though sometimes, society and our peers can make us feel guilty for desiring money. “I’d rather be broke with a good heart, than rich with bad intentions.” -Anonymous
Quotes like these can make you feel that money is inherently bad. These quotes and those like it drive the assumption that success equates to greed. This is not true. Money is necessary for all of our daily needs like food, shelter and transportation. Money is also necessary to experience the finer things in life like travel, starting a business or entertainment.
There is nothing inherently evil about money, and it’s time to let go of that narrative. When you accept that money is evil, negative or a product of vanity, that’s what you manifest. Why would money come to you if you believe it’s evil? It wouldn’t. Release yourself from this untruth to begin the process of manifesting financial abundance.
How do I ask the universe to manifest money?
There are many things you can do to ask the universe from money. Try taking some of the following steps to manifest money in your life:
- Allow yourself to experience wealth. Sometimes it’s easy to be our own worst critics. Part of you may believe that you don’t deserve to be wealthy. Or maybe you believe someone else deserves to be wealthy more than you do. Let go of these negative thoughts. Love yourself enough to allow wealth in your life. When negative thoughts come your way, simply say, “I see you, and I release you.”
- Focus on what you have. It is no secret that we attract what we focus on. Take a few minutes every day to be grateful for what you have. You can do this by starting a gratitude journal, or by spending a few minutes alone each day to focus on gratitude. What do you already have in your life that you are deeply grateful for? If you focus on this, you will attract more things to be deeply grateful for.
- Think about your financial needs, without judgement. Be open and honest with yourself about what you need financially. What are your current bills? What is your current income, and what would you like it to be? Think about your financial situation, without judgement. Just acknowledge your finances for what they are without negative thoughts attached. Then, think about where you’d like to be.
- Handle money. Use your hands and focus on what money feels like. What does it smell like? Imagine yourself with as much money as you need. Imagine what your life will be like once you have achieved your goals. Do this daily while you handle money to synchronize yourself with the universe around you.
How can I attract money instantly?
If you need to know how to manifest money instantly, there are a few things that you can do.
- Use your resources. If your financial situation is in dire need of some assistance, look around you. The universe will lead you to the places and people who can help. Focus on your needs and wait for the universe to bring you a solution. You may discover a family member or friend who can help in the short term. The universe may also lead you to a financial advisor, who can assist you in your unique situation.
- Manage your road blocks. Think about what’s keeping you from reaching your goals. Let the universe direct you to solutions. You may discover you are paying for things that don’t add to your happiness. You may need to let go of negativity and resentments before you can be given what you desire. Think deeply about what you need to do achieve success.
- Ask the universe and trust in the process. Simply ask the universe to manifest more money. Sometimes we have to ask to receive. Trust the universe to give you what you need, because it wants to. You are a person worthy of the things your desire, and the universe wants to give it to you. Allow yourself to trust in the process and let go of the fears you may have.
How to visualize money as if you’ve already received it.
When learning how to manifest money, the most important thing you can do is visualize wealth. You must do this every day to achieve long term success. It is important to set and focus on a scene, and not a general idea of wealth. Use the following steps each day for at least 20-30 minutes to attract money.
- Find a quiet place for visualization where you will not be disturbed. Find a comfortable position and take a few, intentional, breaths to begin.
- Close your eyes and clear your mind. Try to think only about your breath before continuing. Let go of everything else during these moments. There is only you and your breath.
- Think about what you need. How much money do you need to accomplish a goal you’ve set? Think about that number.
- Set an easily imagined scene, where you receive that amount of money. Maybe you picture yourself finding it in an envelope, hanging from a tree during a hike.
- Involve your senses. What do you see in this scene? Is there anything besides the trees and the envelope? Do you hear anything? Maybe there is the sound of a river rushing nearby. Try to use all of your senses during your visualization.
- Allow yourself to obtain the money. Once you have it, take time to imagine how you would feel. Really allow yourself to believe you’ve received this gift, and enjoy it.
- Finish your visualization. You can now exit your visualization. Thank the universe for the experience, and begin taking steps to receive your gift.
If you do this each day, you can expect to receive your request. It is commonly believed, in the practice of manifestation, that at least some of your gift will be received within seven days. Try not to be discouraged if it is not all of your gift. Be grateful for what you receive from the universe.
What are the signs money is coming your way?
After taking the above steps, many people wonder, how will I know when it’s coming? I know how to manifest money, but where is it? Fortunately, there are some signs you can look out for that will tell you.
- Seeing the number eight. Seeing the number eight, or things in groups of eight is a good sign that money is coming your way. The universe likes to use this upright infinity symbol to speak directly to you, so be on the lookout.
- Dreaming of money. Another way the universe may try to connect with you is through dreams. The universe tends to speak to us in ways we are capable of understanding. If you begin dreaming of money, this is a good sign that money is on the way.
- Bugs in the house. In china, people actually keep crickets in their house to bring good fortune. Many times, the universe speaks to us by sending bugs into the house to tell us of upcoming fortune. Dark butterflies are also thought to be a sign of upcoming wealth. Be on the lookout for bugs, but don’t bring the fly swatter!
- Feeling good about money. Sometimes the universe speaks to us through our feelings. You may notice a sudden good feeling that money is coming your way. Try to focus on this feeling, and expect to receive your gift soon.
Whatever it is you may need, manifestation can help. When it comes to the universe, you get what you give. The Law of Attraction is the secret to a fulfilling life. Focusing on what you need and desire can literally change your destiny. You have the power to mold and change your life into anything you want.
When you die, you will want to look back at your life and realize that you had everything you needed. You want to live a great life, and through manifestation, you can have it.